2010 Power Lister Beatrice Acheleke continues to shine the light on diversity issues in Europe with the European Diversity and Business Congress.
László Andor, EU’s Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion assumes the patronage of the European Diversity and Business Congress 2012!
The team of the European Diversity and Business Congress heartily welcomes you to 2012 and wishes you a perfect start in 2012!
Our offer: Europe’s unique and leading D&I conference with over 40 top speakers from over 10 European countries plus Canada and the US
• Six groundbreaking panels on crucial topics around managing diversity, inclusion and business results
• Three thought -provoking keynotes with mind-opening insights from a European and Canadian perspective
• One intensive workshop that will revolutionise your career planning, a roundtable that provides you with insider knowledge on European diversity charters, trends and opportunities
• Our brand new EDIC Lab showcasing 4 trendsetting approaches on the future of BtoB and BtoC D&I and much more.
Your unique and exclusive benefits as a participant
• Getting into personal and direct contact, sharing and learning from the best in class D&I leaders
• Being part of a very unique and very timely European Congress
• Gaining cutting-edge insights and latest innovation in managing Diversity, Inclusion and Business performances
• Meeting potential business partners who have the power to revolutionise you and your business
• Profiting from our excellent, exclusive and top networking opportunities
• Taking home a copy of the congress document (available only for participants) including papers of speakers, list of participating companies and attendees and more.
• Saving up to €130 on the regular early birds registration fee
• Earning a certificate of participation at the end of the two day congress
Read more online: http://www.
Our 2012 speakers are now online
0ver 40 excellent speakers including CEOs, Mangers, University Professors, Researchers, Top Politicians etc from Austria, Canada, UK, Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, USA, Hungary etc have registered to speak at EDIC 2012. Take a look at our speakers online: http://www.
Nominations for the European Diversity Leadership Honours 2012
Nominations for the second edition of the European Diversity Leadership Honours are still open until Jan 20th; nominate your company or your clients in four different categories including Multi-cultural Working Environment, Creative Leadership, Innovative research findings and Work-Life-Flexibility.
Click here for online nomination forms http://www.
Our limited best offer for your best savings!
Benefit from our limited Christmas special registration rate and save up to €130 off early birds registration fee. This offer expires on Jan 20th click here, register and save 20%. http://www.
Your Hotel in Vienna
March is promising to be a very busy conference month in Vienna, we therefore encourage you to book your hotels as soon as possible.
Click here for our recommended hotels: http://www.