Limited to 1st-31st December 2009, pay only 300 Euros instead of 429 Euro
World Diversity Leadership Summit Europe March 11-12, 2010
Hosted by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Finance and the Vienna Economic Chamber
Visit our website regularly for updates.
The World Diversity Leadership Summit-Europe is an international high level diversity conference focusing on leveraging European and global diversity and inclusion by 2020. WDLS-EU is ideally suitable for both advanced and new diversity and human resources professionals.
This two day experience will allow participants the opportunity to discuss complex challenges and opportunities related to European and international diversity management. Topic areas range from recruiting and managing diversity and inclusion in a demographically changing environment, through managing age diversity, working parents, CSR to organisational connectivity by 2020.
Participants will leave with new bench-marking business and diversity tools, including those focusing on bottom-line impact. Over 200 diversity European and global executives, leaders, and experts are expected in Vienna in March 2010.
Highlights of WDLS Europe 2010
● Welcome address by prominent Austrian politicians and personalities
● Focus on changing environment, policies and social inclusion from long term perspective
● Reception with the Austrian Vice Chancellor and Federal Minister of Finance and a number of other CEOs and Ministers
● Comparative advantage of European and global diversity and inclusion by 2020
● Organisational Connectivity etc.
● Closing Embassy Dinner
Online registration is now available via www.wdls.eu/about/registration.html