If you’ve always wanted to visit Josephine Baker’s former chateau in Dordogne, here’s your chance.
– Private tour of Chateau des Milandes permanent exhibition of Josephine Baker’s former home where she lived with her Rainbow Tribe family. Revel in the beautifully exhibited mementos, her recreated living spaces, and the extraordinary display of her private and public life.
– Explore Josephine Baker’s Dordogne : Sarlat, outstanding medieval town renown for its sprawling Saturday market of world famous local products. Visit the nearby UNESCO World Heritage site of prehistoric cave drawings at Lascaux.
– Discover Bordeaux‘s famous vineyards, the city’s rich architectural setting, fine gastronomy, and learn about its slave-ship history.
Departure from Paris: Thursday May 3
Return to Paris: Tuesday May 8
Your package includes:
– private bus to Dordogne and Bordeaux region
– 3 nights in Sarlat, 3-star hotel
– 2 nights in Bordeaux, 3-star hotel
– full day Bordeaux wine tour including tastings
– private tour of Josephine Baker’s chateau
– breakfast daily
– all transfers, taxes, fees and service charge
Price: $1500 per person
Please contact Julia Browne firstname.lastname@example.org for Further Details and Registration.